So, why do I need a shower squeegee...? (To View/
BUY Squeegees, Scroll Down)
Isn't it ironic that when we need a bath we use one of the least sanitary areas in most homes... the shower or bath tub. This area is a haven for mildew and many other undesirable elements, unless it is cleaned after each bath. That's because as the water dries it "traps" human skin scales, body oils, hair, soap residue and dirt forming the "infamous," unsightly and unsanitary water spots on glass shower doors, tile, etc.
The quickest and best way to help reduce the accumulation of these materials is to use a squeegee immediately after showering before the water has a chance to dry. And, believe it or not, the procedure takes just seconds.
So what makes Clerét shower squeegees so special?
All of our shower squeegees are fitted with wiping blades manufactured from the finest materials available to provide outstanding results without harming delicate bath surfaces. In addition, our bath/shower squeegees are designed to look like they belong in the bath and not the garage.
We offer two outstanding, distinctly different looking squeegees to meet your needs and design preference. Outlined below are the key functional differences between the squeegees.
Compare - Contemporary Vs. Traditional Style Squeegees
- Dual patented wiping blades for exceptional performance on flat and contoured or curved surfaces, i.e. tile, marble.
- Ergonomic design to reduce wrist strain.
- When placed on end for storage it actually looks like a piece of art.
- Single wiping blade produces extraordinary results on flat surfaces.
- The perfect choice for those who prefer a squeegee with a "handle" and do not need the added performance achieved with the Contemporary models.